Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Technical Support Specialist
Headquartered in the Philippines, Mosaic is on a mission to drive Southeast Asia’s Food and Beverage (F&B) sector into the digital future. Servicing over 1,000 outlets across the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and India,we help restaurants maximize their profits by building up their business through a state-of-the-art restaurant platform, bridging together point-of-sale, purchasing, and data analytics. We are on thebrink of expanding our business 20x and we are looking for passionate individuals to help us pioneer the ASEAN F&B tech landscape.
Are you interested in delivering the restaurant of the future? Do you believe that exceptional products are shifting beyond manual reporting to a data-rich experience? Do you thrive knowing that you made a difference to the success of a business? If yes, we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for an experienced and a top-notch Technical Support Specialist to play a critical role in further scaling and developing our restaurant platform which has already processed over 4.2 billion pesos in sales to date.
Do you have what it takes to make Mosaic the key ingredient to our F&B clients’ success?
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Assist in product demo during sales presentation
- 24/7 on call support
- Product training and implementation
- Participate during installation of system which may require setting up of networks, printers and products equipment
- Perform analysis and determine client problems, and document these issues
- Provide solutions for network and system related issues, and to provide detailed documentation along with it
- Assist customers for the purpose of improving processes related to system issues
- Maintain error logs in coordination with IT departments, and to maintain resolution reports, too
- Offer recommendations — based on various metrics — on how to improve the support process in its entirety
- Test system updates
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology
- 2 to 5 years hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
- And/or has POS and Inventory support background
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Has knowledge with Linux OS is an advantage
- Remote Desktop support
- TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- ERP or hospitality background is a plus
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.