Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Headquartered in the Philippines, Mosaic is on a mission to drive Southeast Asia’s Food and Beverage (F&B) sector into the digital future. Servicing over 1,000 outlets across the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and India, we help restaurants maximize their profits by building up their business through a state-of-the-art restaurant platform, bridging together point-of-sale, purchasing, and data analytics. We are on the brink of expanding our business 20x and we are looking for passionate individuals to help us pioneer the ASEAN F&B tech landscape.
Are you interested in delivering the restaurant of the future? Do you believe that exceptional products are shifting beyond manual reporting to a data-rich experience? Do you thrive knowing that you made a difference to the success of a business? If yes, we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to play a critical role in further scaling and developing our restaurant platform which has already processed over 4.2 billion pesos in sales to date.
In this position, you will:
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Updates the platform with added features based on the Product Manager’s requirements.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code following industry best practices. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Design and develop complex web applications and modules for our classified platform
- Optimize our platform for scalability during peak traffic hours
- Adhere to Agile software development methodologies; you also will ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members
What You Offer the Team:
- At least 1 year of experience building PWAs (Progressive Web Apps) using PHP, HTML5, CSS, Sass, Ajax, Vue.JS, jQuery, ExtJS
- Extensive knowledge in OOP and Laravel Framework
- Must have experience in developing APIs: REST, JSON, SOAP
- Data sources and database administration: MySQL, Memcache, Elasticsearch, Varnish
- Knowledgeable in Symfony 2, Zend Framework, Yii framework, SOA is a plus
- Experience in AWS, CentOS, Nginx, Git, Docker, and Oracle Cloud
- Understand and have worked with agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban
- Must be a proactive and a strong team player
- Able to work structured and independently
We are open to offering senior positions depending on candidate!
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.