Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Mosaic is growing and our cloud-based software solutions are advancing quickly. We’ve got many clients onboarding and our product roadmap is aggressive but achievable. But only with your help! We are excited about our growth and excited to help our employees grow as well.
Do you have what it takes to make Mosaic the key ingredient to our F&B clients’ success? Come join our team!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met.
- Gather business requirements, prioritize features, author user stories and acceptance criteria, and collaborate with scrum team members to ensure product features are delivered according to
- Translate customer and market requirements into product requirements with the data to defend the
business case for each of them.
- Work closely with the Product Design & UX team members to bring engaging user experiences to life and
help create optimal customer experiences
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other applications
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
What You Offer the Team:
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager for at least two years
- SaaS product experience is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience helping a company or project scale is a plus
- Worked with different groups of stakeholders, leverages internal expertise to make the best decisions and always approaches change from an empathetic angle
- Proven experience turning research into new opportunities that identify the minimal viable product, product differentiators within a competitive landscape, and long-term product roadmap.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways.
- Detail-oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Experience working with project management software and HubSpot is a plus
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.