Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Onboarding Project Manager
Mosaic is growing and our cloud-based software solutions are advancing quickly. We’ve got many clients onboarding and our product roadmap is aggressive but achievable. But only with your help! We are excited about our growth and excited to help our employees grow as well.
Do you have what it takes to make Mosaic the key ingredient to our F&B clients’ success? Come join our team!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the onboarding of clients through ClickUp by coordinating timelines externally with clients and internally with Mosaic. Delegate tasks with other departments and ensuring that projects and tasks are being done and completed on time.
- Handle multiple projects across multiple customers simultaneously while requiring little to no supervision
- Assess solution specifications in light of customer requirements and recommend solution changes that optimize value for both the customer and Mosaic
- Develop a project plan by setting proper timelines for project tasks including requirements gathering, configuration, product training, solution testing, and production rollout with an average cycle of 5 to 10 business days.
- Complete customer facing documentation throughout the implementation process- such as meeting presentations, workbooks, sign-off agreements, etc.
What You Offer the Team:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with software Implementation/Onboarding (Professional Services)
- Experience in interdepartmental communication and coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Working knowledge of ClickUp a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience is required
- Must be an independent self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple implementation activities simultaneously
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance; must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and deliver on commitments; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative
- Able to build collaborative relationships with supervisors and peers; able to delegate responsibilities with ease; able to provide constructive feedback and praise; able to understand and educate others
- Must be strategic thinker; able to understand the Big-Picture; able to think quickly and adeptly while solving complex problems
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.