Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Headquartered in the Philippines, Mosaic is on a mission to drive Southeast Asia’s Food and Beverage (F&B) sector into the digital future. Servicing over 1,000 outlets across the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and India,we help restaurants maximize their profits by building up their business through a state-of-the-art restaurant platform, bridging together point-of-sale, purchasing, and data analytics. We are on the brink of expanding our business 20x and we are looking for passionate individuals to helpus pioneer the ASEAN F&B tech landscape.
Are you interested in delivering the restaurant ofthe future? Do you believe that exceptional products are shifting beyond manual reporting to a data-rich experience? Do you thrive knowing that you made a difference to the success of a business?If yes, we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for an experienced Helpdesk Specialist to play a critical role in further scaling and developing our restaurant platform which has already processed over 4.2 billion pesos in sales to date.
In this position, you will:
- Represent the company on the front line and deliver professional client experience
- Recommend improvements to process and own your own success
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Customer Service & Support Manager
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s concern; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution and evolve as needed and required.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve excellent customer experience
Your Key Result Areas and Performance Indicators (KRA’s & KPI’s):
- Become an expert with Zendesk customer support system
- Become an expert in Mosaic products; POS, Analytics, Purchasing and Inventory
- Meet all applicable service/support levels
- Ensure all appropriate Level 1 measures are applied
- Maintain and add to FAQs as appropriate
- Record processes and support in creating knowledgebase
- Provide excellent new client experience
Do you have the right ingredients?
Education and Experience
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience with client/customer service teams
- Experience working with technology/SaaS companies is a plus
- Experience in dealing with hospitality companies is a plus
- Energetic, client-oriented personality with a friendly can-do attitude
System and Application Knowledge
- Zendesk experience is a plus ++
- Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Zoom, ClickUp or other Client/Project Management Tools
- Training for any of the above will be provided as needed
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.