Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Key Account Executive
Headquartered in the Philippines, Mosaic is on a mission to drive Southeast Asia’s Food and Beverage (F&B) sector into the digital future. With over 1,000 outlets under contract across the Philippines, and other SE Asia locations to follow, we help restaurants and retailers maximize their profits by building up their business through a state-of-the-art restaurant platform, bridging together point-of-sale, purchasing, and data analytics. We are on the brink of expanding our business 20x and we are looking for passionate individuals to help us pioneer the ASEAN F&B tech landscape.
Are you interested in delivering the restaurant of the future? Do you believe that exceptional products are shifting beyond manual reporting to a data-rich experience? Do you thrive knowing that you made a difference to the success of a business? If yes, we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for a market-tested and proven Key Account Executive (KAE) to play a critical role in further scaling our company by helping grow the client base 20x over the next year!
Top Key Account Executives have grown and honed their Sales Relationship skills, within B2B organizations, often starting in Tele Sales or Transactional Account Sales then selected to take up the more complex challenge of dealing with larger customers, often with a consultative approach.
Able to methodically identify and solve customer problems, you can rely on the fact you will be working with the market leading suite of products and a super dynamic, collaborative team at Mosaic. So, you’ll have an excellent platform for success. It’s a daily customer-facing role, nurturing larger, more complex prospective customers through the pipeline to conversion and onboarding. KAEs need to be keen influencers and collaborators, as many customer solutions also require strong internal partnerships and teamwork. A relationship builder from the get-go, you can leverage your existing networks and build whole new ones that will endure over time.
A natural career path for KAEs is upwards and into line management in Sales and Customer Success. Key Account Executives get up and look forward to overcoming obstacles and objections with customers, aligning solutions internally and doing all this over extended sales cycles. They never ever give up, seeing these sometimes game-changing deals right through to fruition.
In this position, you will:
- Deliver New Business revenue, hitting Sales targets, by managing a selective pipeline of large-account opportunities.
- Continually generate this pipeline of new opportunities in collaboration with Sales Development Representative (SDR) colleagues, Channel Managers as well as your own networking and prospecting.
- Comprehensively assess customer problems, pain points, opportunities and requirements, putting together winning solutions and proposals tailored to them individually.
- Communicate, influence and collaborate with internal stake holding teams including Product, Channel, Operations and Customer Success – to address customer needs and fulfill with Mosaic’s solutions, both existing and innovated.
- Negotiate both inside and out – the optimum pricing, terms and features set for each account, delivering quality cost-effective solutions to customers and profitable long-term business to Mosaic.
- Build and foster enduring client relationships throughout the sales and post-sales cycles.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our products by providing meaningful feedback, internally, from conversations with your customers and prospects.
- Engage with the Sales, cross functional and business leadership teams to meet & exceed customer’s needs, solve problems and win business.
- Update CRM (HubSpot) and sales systems accurately and up to the minute, providing yourself, management and internal stakeholders the visibility needed to drive business development efforts.
- Work closely with Mosaic team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients, delivering MRR at or above expectations and customer satisfaction/delight in doing so.
- Retain a meaningful and supportive relationship with Key Accounts post onboarding and throughout entre customer life cycle. Do this in tandem with Customer Success and own the commercial aspects of the customer contracts.
- Stay closely informed, if not ahead, of current industry and market trends. Be a subject matter expert on Mosaic, F&B & Retail software solutions.
Do you have the right ingredients:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B, Tech or Software Sales including as BD, AE, KAM or KAE.
- Strong record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas, targets and key account objectives.
- Demonstrated ability in collaborating & working effectively with cross functional internal teams.
- Demonstrated success in acquiring + managing larger more complex accounts & deals via consultative approach.
- Drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for the company, our clients and our community.
- Strong negotiation skills, inside and out.
- Excellent in-person, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with a range of Senior Decision Makers and Executives in the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.