Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Sales Development Representative
Headquartered in the Philippines, Mosaic is on a mission to drive Southeast Asia’s Food and Beverage (F&B) sector into the digital future. With over 1,000 outlets under contract across the Philippines, and other SE Asia locations to follow, we help restaurants and retailers maximize their profits by building up their business through a state-of-the-art restaurant platform, bridging together point-of-sale, purchasing, and data analytics. We are on the brink of expanding our business 20x and we are looking for passionate individuals to help us pioneer the ASEAN F&B tech landscape.
Are you interested in delivering the restaurant of the future? Do you believe that exceptional products are shifting beyond manual reporting to a data-rich experience? Do you thrive knowing that you made a difference to the success of a business? If yes, we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to play a critical role in further scaling our company by helping grow the client base by 20x over the next year!
Our SDRs are the first point of contact for our customers in their long-term partnership with Mosaic, so first impressions and communication skills are critical. SDRs become subject matter experts on our products, quickly identifying both customers’ needs and problems that we can solve.
The job requires daily interaction with multiple prospects and customers along with internal Mosaic teams, making it the quintessential people-persons role. Mosaic’s Sales Team is data driven and fast-paced – targets are set and then hit, culminating in the satisfaction of being part of a winning team!
Our top Sales Development Representatives will have access to a fast-track career in Mosaic and SaaS Sales; it’s a great place to kick off a promising Sales career.
In this position, you will:
- Become deeply knowledgeable on all Mosaic products and solutions to convey features and benefits to our customers.
- Identify prospective customers through multiple channels and generate qualified sales leads, moving them through the sales funnel in cooperation with Account Executives.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude, with daily high productivity, meeting call targets and creating outreach plans for new lead generation methods.
- Anticipate customer needs by studying their business and conducting market research to identify new leads and opportunities.
- Support the Sales teams and Account Executives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts.
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the Account Executives.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects, inbound & outbound, and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Collaborate with all Mosaic departments to deliver optimum service and solve problems for prospective customers.
- Work effectively with CRM (HubSpot) and Sales systems, keeping up to the minute data and producing accurate & timely reporting for management or customers as needed.
Do you have the right ingredients:
- Time management, ability to meet quotas and deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in .
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, dealing with multiple parties on any day.
- Problem-solving and decision making.
- Proactivity, self-starter and self-direction.
- Self-confidence & Interpersonal skills.
- Prior Sales experience and tertiary education is a plus.
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.