Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Headquartered in the Philippines, Mosaic is on a mission to drive Southeast Asia’s Food and Beverage (F&B) sector into the digital future. With over 1,000 outlets under contract across the Philippines, and other SE Asia locations to follow, we help restaurants and retailers maximize their profits by building up their business through a state-of-the-art restaurant platform, bridging together point-of-sale, purchasing, and data analytics. We are on the brink of expanding our business 20x and we are looking for passionate individuals to help us pioneer the ASEAN F&B tech landscape.
Are you interested in delivering the restaurant of the future? Do you believe that exceptional products are shifting beyond manual reporting to a data-rich experience? Do you thrive knowing that you made a difference to the success of a business? If yes, we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for a market-tested and proven Account Executive (AE) to play a critical role in further scaling our company by helping grow the client base 20x over the next year!
Our Account Executives are joining Mosaic with fire in their belly. They love solving customer problems with best-in-class solutions and winning deals!
Although you will inherently be a self-starter, you can rely on the fact you will be working with the market leading suite of products and a super dynamic, collaborative team at Mosaic. So, you’ll have an excellent platform for success. It’s a daily customer-facing role, nurturing prospects through the pipeline to conversion and thriving on doing so. A relationship builder from the get-go, you can leverage your existing networks and build whole new ones that will endure over time.
Driven by beating goals, there is also ample opportunity for innovation and seeking out the very best outcomes for customers. Our top Account Executives are superbly positioned for an upwardly mobile career in Mosaic and in SaaS, it’s a great career move.
In this position, you will:
- Deliver new business Revenue and hit Sales targets by managing an ongoing robust pipeline of opportunities. Continually generate this in collaboration with Sales Development Representative (SDR) colleagues as well as your own networking and prospecting.
- Nurture prospective clients through the full sales funnel process from contact to product demonstration to proposal and, of course… closing!
- Build and foster enduring client relationships throughout the sales and post-sales cycles.
- Ensure customer relevant & enticing sales proposals are provided to prospective customers. Seek out management support to secure and close deals.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our products by providing meaningful feedback, internally, from conversations with your customers and prospects.
- Engage with the Sales, cross functional and business leadership teams to meet & exceed customer’s needs, solve problems and win business.
- Update CRM and sales systems accurately and up to the minute providing yourself, management and internal stakeholders the visibility needed to drive business development efforts.
- Work closely with Mosaic team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients, delivering MRR at or above expectations and customer satisfaction/delight in doing so.
- Stay closely informed, if not ahead, of current industry and market trends. Be a subject matter expert on Mosaic, F&B & Retail software solutions.
Do you have the right ingredients:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B, Tech or Software Sales.
- Strong record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Demonstrated ability in collaborating & working effectively with SDR’s and internal teams.
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for the company, our clients and our community.
- Excellent in-person, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with a range of Decision Makers and Executives in the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.