Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
VP of Product Management
Headquartered in the Philippines, Mosaic is on a mission to drive Southeast Asia’s Food and Beverage (F&B) sector into the digital future. With over 1,000 outlets under contract across the Philippines, and other SE Asia locations to follow, we help restaurants and retailers maximize their profits by building up their business through a state-of-the-art restaurant platform, bridging together point-of-sale, purchasing, and data analytics. We are on the brink of expanding our business 20x and we are looking for passionate individuals to help us pioneer the ASEAN F&B tech landscape.
Are you interested in delivering the restaurant of the future? Do you believe that exceptional products are shifting beyond manual reporting to a data-rich experience? Do you thrive knowing that you made a difference to the success of a business? If yes, we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for an experienced VP Product Management to play a critical role in further scaling and developing our restaurant platform which has already processed over 4.2 billion pesos in sales to date.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Understanding and representing user needs.
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
- Defining a vision for a product, product roadmap, and product positioning
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities.
- Creating a shared brain across larger teams to empower independent decision-making.
- Creating product requirements for the engineering and support teams to bring new products to market or to enhance existing features
- Communicates product vision to the sales and product marketing teams to obtain market share for the product
- Balances the needs of the customers and limitations defined by stakeholders
- Advocates for the product and the team members to the board
- Manages testing to detect and fix issues to make necessary improvements
- Gathers customer feedback to further improve the product
- Manages the health and performance of the team by monitoring its members
- Coordinates with respective teams regarding product launch
- Tracks product performance
- Oversees product throughout the product lifecycle.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.