Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Head of Sales
Headquartered in the Philippines, Mosaic is on a mission to drive Southeast Asia’s Food and Beverage (F&B) sector into the digital future. With over 1,000 outlets under contract across the Philippines, and other SE Asia locations to follow, we help restaurants and retailers maximize their profits by building up their business through a state-of-the-art restaurant platform, bridging together point-of-sale, purchasing, and data analytics. We are on the brink of expanding our business 20x and we are looking for passionate individuals to help us pioneer the ASEAN F&B tech landscape.
Are you interested in delivering the restaurant of the future? Do you believe that exceptional products are shifting beyond manual reporting to a data-rich experience? Do you thrive knowing that you made a difference to the success of a business? If yes, we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Sales to super-charge our revenue goals and build a dynamic, spirited team of sales professionals. This is an opportunity to take ownership of a key leadership role in a fast growing and ambitious SaaS company. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on new challenges, loves solving problems as a team player and delivering exceptional results for customers, inside and out.
This will be a key client-facing role and taking ownership of all revenue generation for the company: building, managing and developing a high-performance SaaS sales team, creating a methodical data driven sales process, closing large & enterprise-level deals and then driving long-term customer value.
Joining us at this pivotal stage of our growth, the Head of Sales will spearhead the sales strategy and execution that scales Mosaic to the next levels and solidifies market leadership in the region. As an active member of the senior management team, the Head of Sales will be the voice of the customer within Mosaic, ensuring focus from internal stakeholders to deliver the very best product and service to our customers and potential customers!
We are looking for an experienced Head of Sales to play a critical role in further scaling our company by helping
grow the client base by 20x over the next year!
In this position, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall sales growth and revenue generation of Mosaic Solutions – across all verticals and
throughout the entire customer life cycle. Set the sales strategy and then execute.
- Collaborate with Mosaic business units and Partners to devise & implement go-to market strategies that scale.as
the business grows and expands into new markets.
- Lead a culture of Sales Excellence. Driving consistent adoption of sales processes, pipeline management,
measurement of KPIs/Metrics, training & development and sales performance.
- Identify opportunity in the market, building a network of strong relationships with C-level & executive decision
makers, customers, industry influencers and partners.
- Lead in-person client presentations to Enterprise & C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, proposals and customer success.
- Develop and implement a set of scalable sales processes and systems from prospecting/demand generation through customer acquisition, contract execution and assuring long term customer success.
- Devise and evolve a winning sales structure. Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing multi-disciplined sales professionals including Sales/Market Development, Sales Managers & Account Execs, Technical Sales and Sales Support.
- Work closely with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients, delivering MRR at or above expectations and customer satisfaction/delight in doing so.
- Leverage our CRM system (Hubspot) and data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity – driving the pipeline to meet revenue targets and goals. Project and forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue.
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development of the business. Identifying and developing opportunities in tech solutions/services for different sectors.
- Provide advanced sales coaching and expertise in areas including: objection handling, negotiation & closing,
analysis, account and price planning.
- Closely collaborate with the Marketing team, developing effective sales and marketing strategies to acquire &
retain new clients and partners that hit or exceed our growth goals.
- Be all over the numbers: tracking sales, productivity & profitability metrics, analyzing market competitors,
economic indicators and industry trends.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B/software Sales Management with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Strong record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team and a team player
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for the company, our clients and our community
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with a range of Senior Decision Makers and C-level Executives in the industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or related field
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.