Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Headquartered in the Philippines, Mosaic is on a mission to drive Southeast Asia’s Food and Beverage (F&B) sector into the digital future. With over 1,000 outlets under contract across the Philippines, and other SE Asia locations to follow, we help restaurants and retailers maximize their profits by building up their business through a state-of-the-art restaurant platform, bridging together point-of-sale, purchasing, and data analytics. We are on the brink of expanding our business 20x and we are looking for passionate individuals to help us pioneer the ASEAN F&B tech landscape.
Are you interested in delivering the restaurant of the future? Do you believe that exceptional products are shifting beyond manual reporting to a data-rich experience? Do you thrive knowing that you made a difference to the success of a business? If yes, we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to play a critical role in further scaling and developing ourcompany by directly supporting the CEO and other key senior management.
In this position, you will:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, creating expense reports and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records, as needed, across departments
- Assisting with sourcing and RFPs related to hardware and peripherals
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Preparation of minutes of meetings, as well as follow-up notes on agenda items, action plans, etc.
- Once back in office, ensuring proper upkeep and maintenance of office; ensuring that all office assets are well maintained and managed
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments, as well as other personal tasks and organizational needs of the executive
- Managing personal and professional items for the executive with the utmost confidentiality and discretion
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Self-confidence and discretion
- Interpersonal skills
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.