Join Our Team and Be a Part of Our SolutionWe are hiring. Are you ready to make a difference?
Headquartered in the Philippines, Mosaic is on a mission to drive Southeast Asia’s Food and Beverage (F&B) sector into the digital future.Servicing over 1,000 outlets across the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and India, we help restaurants maximize their profits by building up their business through a state-of-the-art restaurant platform, bridging together point-of-sale, purchasing, and data analytics. We are on the brink of expanding our business 20x and we are looking for passionate individuals to helpus pioneer the ASEAN F&B tech landscape.
Are you interested in delivering the restaurant ofthe future? Do you believe that exceptional products are shifting beyond
manual reporting to a data-rich experience? Do you thrive knowing that you made a difference to the successofa
business? If yes, we would love for you to join us.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to play a critical role in further scaling and developing our restaurant platform which has already processed over 4.2billion pesos in sales to date.
In this position, you will:
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Experience working with and building Continuous Integration projects
- Work continuously with AWS
- Create, maintain, and update documentation
What You Offer the Team:
- 2 years or more of solution design and deployment work in a SaaS / DevOps / Container / Cloud
environment, including Expertise in AWS
- Knowledge of DevOps, IAS, IAC (Terraform)
- Hands-on experience with building infrastructure
- Hands-on experience using orchestration tools
- Hands-on experience with the following: AWS, Docker, Cloudfront, CodePipelines, Route 53, IAM, ECS, Beanstalk
- Hands-on experience administering CodeBuild and building pipelines, nice to have – Jenkins
- Experience implementing and supporting solutions built on AWS
- Strong technical background and customer orientation.
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, and desire to continue learning.
- Excellent organizational, communication (written & oral), critical thinking, and analytical skills
We are open to offering senior positions depending on candidate!
- Mosaic Solutions is a leading provider of profit optimization solutions designed specifically for the F&B industry. The suite of products includes data analytics, inventory management, point of sale andpurchasing system. Mosaic Solutions, headquartered in the Philippines, offers its products across Asia, and globally on an outsourced or reseller basis.
A Mosaic is comprised of many unique pieces to make one masterpiece. Each member of the Mosaic team brings theirown unique qualities to the role and helps make our company what it is. We want to make a difference in the F&Bindustry. Can you make a difference with us?
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.